Solutions for Airlines & Operators
Sourcing Screening and Selection
Our processes for researching, screening and selecting candidates ensures we present only the most highly qualified and experienced pilots and aviation personnel that will meet or exceed your airline job requirements.
Utilizing our large database of quality candidates, industry contacts, and recruitment advertising, we perform rigorous initial screening and reference checks to ensure that all our candidates are highly qualified and experienced pilots and personnel that meet and exceed all of your airline job requirements. We can also assist in further background checks to meet additional internal and regulatory requirements.
We advertise your positions discreetly and with discretion. We are sensitive in our approach and are very diplomatic in reaching out to individuals we have targeted to fill your job openings.
Some of the positions we provide placements include:
- Flight Crew (Captains, Line Training Captains, First Officers, Type Rating Instructors TRIs, Type Rating Examiners TREs, Simulator Flight Instructors SFIs)
- Line Maintenance Managers/ Supervisors Personnel
- Aviation Executives (Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director of Flight Operations, Technical Director, Engineers, Chief Pilot, Planning, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Financial and Legal)
Flight Crew Contract Management
Whether your needs require the use of contractor or temporary personnel, Aviation Exchange Consulting can provide excellent candidates on a competitive basis for your open job positions.
Once a prospective candidate has been retained, Aviation Exchange Consulting will handle all of the employee administrative functions, such as: payment, benefits packages, relocation and travel expenses, and employee relations services.
The use of contractor or temporary personnel, provide airlines the flexibility to manage short-term operational challenges, as well as plan for longer-term organic growth and expansion.
Aviation Exchange Consulting closely monitors our crews and personnel contracted to your company on an ongoing basis. Each account is assigned a specific Contract Manager who acts as a liaison between airline management and our contractors to resolve any issue that may arise.
Aviation Exchange Consulting brings an expert team of aviation industry professionals with diverse international experience, who can provide a wide range of consultancy service for our clients.
Whether you are utilizing contract crews for the first time or reviewing current contract terms for your flight crews, Aviation Exchange Consulting can conduct a comprehensive review of your contract crew requirements
In addition Aviation Exchange Consulting can provide the following consulting services:
- Technical Safety Audits
- Aircraft Delivery / Redelivery Audit Assessments
- Airline Organizational and Safety Audits
- Aircraft Asset Management
- Airline and MRO Management Reviews
- Specialist Screening and Selection
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing